MOVES Open House - 2022 - MOVES Institute
New MOVES Open House Content - DNJ
MOVES Open House - 2022
May 24-26, 2022
The MOVES Institute held its Open House in May 2022 and showed all the great things its faculty and students have been doing as well as some of the latest work from the best companies in modeling and simulation. Those of us at MOVES would like to thank the many attendees and presenters who made it such a great event!!
The three day event had presentations and demos from:
- Keynote speakers from government leaders in the M&S field
- MOVES Institute faculty members on their research
- MOVES students
- NPS faculty presenting interdisciplinary research with MOVES
- MOVES alumni discussing their work in the DoD M&S Community
- Briefs and demos from industry leaders on their current work, including:
- Epic Games
- Cole Engineering
- Improbable Games
- Ad hoc Research
This year we were lucky to have three amazing keynote speakers:
- Mr. Douglas K. Hoffman - Director, Operations Analysis Directorate, Headquarters
Marine Corps Combat Development and Integration
- Mr. Paul Mann - Department of the Navy, Chief Engineer ASN (RD&A) / DASN (RDT&E)
- COL Randall Verde - Deputy Director of the U.S. Army Modeling and Simulation Office (AMSO)
Join our email list to be updated on future open houses!
Download Videos and Slides from the Open House
If you were not able to attend, you can view videos of the lectures or download the slides below.
Please join us at next year's MOVE Open House - we expect to host it in May 2023!!!
MOVES Open House Day 3 Content